You have served our country now let us serve you!
We’re a VA-approved lender offering VA loan products for your next home purchase or refinance. VA loans provide 100% financing which means you can qualify with no money down. And the VA Cash-Out Refinance product is a unique option that allows you to take funds from your home equity.
Here’s what you need to know about VA loans:
The Benefits of a VA Loan
- VA loans are available for purchases and refinance with competitive interest rates. If you qualify, you may be able to enjoy the following benefits of a VA Loan:
- You’re able to finance 100% of your home with a VA loan as long as the home sale price doesn’t exceed the appraised value. VA loans don’t require monthly mortgage insurance which is usually the case for low down payment or no down payment mortgage products.
- In addition to the savings you can gain from low interest and no mortgage insurance, the VA loan program comes with benefits like assistance for vets who run into financial challenges.
- VA loans do not require that you have a certain amount of cash reserves to qualify. There’s a limit to how much you can be charged for closing costs, and you can even have your closing costs paid for by the seller.
- VA loans have no pre-payment penalties so you can pay off your mortgage early without worrying about fees.
- The VA loan benefit is reusable. You’re able to use a VA loan for your first home and subsequent homes as long as you meet requirements of service and otherwise qualify
- A VA loan can be used to buy a home, condo, manufactured (mobile) home, or lot. You can also use a VA loan to build a home or make improvements to an existing property.
An Overview of the VA Cash-Out Refinance Loan
The VA Cash-Out Refinance is an opportunity designed for homeowners who would like to take cash out of their home’s equity. If you need funds to pay off debt, to make home improvements, or to fund education, a VA Cash-Out Refinance may be a better solution than taking out additional loans or relying on credit cards.
You can refinance both VA loans and non-VA loans. The VA may guarantee loan amounts up to 100% of your home’s value.
Interested in a VA loan?
The first step to applying for a VA loan is making sure you qualify under guidelines.
VA loans are available for many active, non-active, and retired Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy, National Guard, and Coast Guard service members. Certain surviving spouses who meet requirements can qualify as well. Find out if you’re eligible for a VA loan here.
For more information on these loans including fees, loan limits, and how the loan application process works, visit the Veterans Benefits Administration page on the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs website. We’re also happy to help you get a better understanding of your home loan options.
*Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of Veterans Administration, the Federal or State Government.