Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID# 643114 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) | 866-311-8627.
Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC markets certain of its products and services under the trade name, Nucasa Mortgage. In Pennsylvania Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC markets certain of its products and services under the trade name, ACM, LLC of PA. In Connecticut Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC markets certain of its products and services under the trade name, ACM, LLC of CT.
Texas Complaints/Texas Recovery Fund
In Texas consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas department of savings and mortgage lending, 2601 N. Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department's website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 877-276-5550.
The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department's website at www.sml.texas.gov.
Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC is licensed by:
||Consumer Credit License No. 23300
||Mortgage Banker License No. 1030946
||Mortgage Company Registration
||Mortgage Lender License No. ML-643114
||Lender License No. 018266
|District of Columbia
||Mortgage Dual Authority License No. MLB643114
||Mortgage Broker License No. MBR2951; Mortgage Lender License No. MLD1461
||Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee No. 61978
||Mortgage Company License No. MC.0025719
||Supervised Lender License License/Registration No. 643114
||Mortgage Lender License No. 643114
||Mortgage Lender License No. ML643114
||1st Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant No. FR0024148; 2nd Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant No. SR0024149
||Mortgage Banker License No. 24683-MB
||Residential Mortgage Lender License
||Mortgage Lender License No. L-164348
||Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration No. RM.804963.000
||Mortgage Lender License No. ML012369; Mortgage Lender License - Other Trade Name #1 No. ML013345
||Mortgage Lending License No. 643114
||Mortgage Lender License No. 62503; Mortgage Server License No. 101616
||Lender License No. 20224437LL
||Mortgage Lender / Servicer License No. MLS - 643114; Mortgage Lender / Servicer License - Other Trade Name #1 No. MLS–643114 OTN #1
||Mortgage License No. 138203
||Mortgage Banker Registration
||Broker License No. MC-5560; Lender License No. MC-5560
||Mortgage Lender License No. ML-34255
||Mortgage Banker License No. 643114BA; Mortgage Broker License No. 643114BR
Disclaimers & Disclosures
Bridge Loan Disclaimer
The borrower pays only the interest on the mortgage through monthly payments for the fixed term of the loan. The borrower is required to pay off the principal of the loan. The borrower is also required to make a one-time balloon payment due 6 months from the date of closing.
Co-Brand / No Affiliation
Realtor and Lender have no affiliation and the consumer is not obligated to use one or the other to purchase a property.
Construction Lock Disclaimer
Lock options are subject to borrower, property, and builder eligibility. An upfront fee is required at the time of lock-in and applied to closing costs.
FHA Workplace Disclaimer
FHA Back to Work guidelines vary, please contact your Loan Officer for additional details.
Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA, the Federal or State Government.
Long Term Lock Disclaimer
Lock options are subject to borrower and property eligibility. An upfront fee is required at the time of lock-in and applied to closing costs for all long-term rate lock opportunities. If the borrower does not close with ACM under the program locked, the borrower forfeits this fee.
Private mortgage insurance is required if you make less than a 20% down payment.
Not all applicants will qualify. Advertised rates, fees, and program guidelines are subject to change without notice.
By refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.
Reverse Mortgage Disclosure
The borrower must meet all loan obligations, including living in the property as the principal residence and paying property charges, including property taxes, fees, and hazard insurance. The borrower must maintain the home. If the borrower does not meet these loan obligations, then the loan will need to be repaid. This material is not from HUD or FHA and has not been approved by HUD or any government agency. Atlantic Coast Mortgage is not affiliated or acting on behalf of FHA or any Federal or Government Agency.
Standard Disclaimer ARM
The simple interest rate can change after the initial fixed period, and more than one simple annual rate may apply over the term of the loan. At adjustment(s) an ARM’s rate is calculated by adding the associated market index to the loan program margin. Consult your loan officer for details on ARM offerings.
Standard Rate Disclaimer Start
The advertised rate of interest and annual percentage rate (APR) may increase, change or not be available at the time of loan commitment, lock-in or closing.
Atlantic Coast Mortgage does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal, or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Rate Saver+ Terms and Conditions
- Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC (“ACM”) is offering qualified borrowers who close on a purchase mortgage loan with ACM (the “Mortgage Loan”) certain lender-paid credits subject to the limits set forth at section 2 below (the “Offer”).
- The Offer consists of up to an aggregate of $3,500 in lender paid credits provided by ACM and used by the customer to offset ACM’s standard application and processing fees assessed the first time the Mortgage Loan is refinanced with ACM (the “Refinance”), which must close on or before the second anniversary of the closing date of the Mortgage Loan.
Discount points are excluded and are the responsibility of the consumer/borrower.
- The Mortgage Loan may only be refinanced with ACM after seven (7) consecutive monthly mortgage payments have been timely made, but before the second anniversary of the date of the Mortgage Loan (“Refinance Period”) in order to qualify for the lender credit.
- To be eligible for and receive the Offer, a borrower must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or non-permanent resident (certain visa categories only) purchasing a primary residence, second home or investment property located in a state where ACM is licensed to originate mortgage loans;
- Successfully close on their Mortgage Loan with ACM between February 13, 2023 and June 30, 2023;
- Successfully make their first seven (7) consecutive monthly payments on the Mortgage Loan;
- Refinance their Mortgage Loan with ACM during the Refinance Period; and
- Contact ACM prior to locking in the interest rate of the first refinance of their Mortgage Loan and inform ACM that they would like to redeem the Offer.
- The Offer may not be combined with any other offers, promotions, or concessions. The Offer is only redeemable for a qualified borrower’s first refinance of the Mortgage Loan during the Refinance Period and is not redeemable for subsequent refinances. All applications are subject to underwriting and credit approval. Lender paid credits in excess of the assessed Lender application and processing fees will not be provided in any form of cash back or other consideration.
- ACM is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
- THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT A COMMITMENT TO LEND. ATLANTIC COAST MORTGAGE, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at any time without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC, 4097 Monument Corner Drive, Suite 600, Fairfax VA, 22030. Phone: (703) 592-6235. Toll-Free: (866) 311-8627. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS # 643114 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org).